Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I am sorry. I do not know if I could go if I was in Crowley's shoes unless The Boy Wonder gave me a personal, public apology.
This might be a chance for the public to see just how PBo is?
"Weather permitting they'll probably sit at the picnic table, behind the Oval Office." - White House spokesman Robert Gibbs
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
How in the HELL are they going to enforce that?
Read the story in the Houston Chronicle here.
"It's a response to an issue that principals brought up. A girlfriend sends a picture to a boyfriend, who sends it to a friend, and pretty soon it's all over the school. To the extent it's an issue. We want to put kids on notice we're not going to tolerate it." - Hans Graff, Houston ISD's assistant general counsel.
Monday, July 13, 2009
"Jon Voight is an extraordinarily intelligent man. Great points. Now Obama is trying to push his socialized health care by the end of week through congress. Who the hell is this man?" - ilaglobal (a poster on YouTube)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
"What the hell kind of job is that?" - Jackie Broyles
Thursday, July 9, 2009
"HEHEHEHE...She confused ya, did she?" - Jackie Broyles
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
How stupid can he be?
"The future does not belong to those who gather armies on a field of battle or bury missiles in the ground."
Further searching and I found he is writing columns for various publications. I found one he had written for the Waco Tribune Herald. I have the link here.
The interesting thing is a list of what he believes. I have posted it below. Please let me know what YOU think.
He certainly has a way of putting things. I would LOVE to see him run for office. After all, we could use someone in Washington to take Al Franken down a few notches.
* We know that hunting, fishing and trapping are perfect.
* We know that to keep and bear arms is an individual, God-given right.
* We know that "keep" means "it's mine, you can't have it," and that "bear" means "I've got it right here on me."
* We know what "shall not be infringed" means.
* We know all too well that "gun-free zones" are a guaranteed recipe for disaster.
* We know that the current system of over-taxation cripples entrepreneurs and small businesses while rewarding the most slovenly amongst us.
* We know that upon the death of a loved family member, the government has no rational right to one red cent of our families' after-tax savings.
* We know that the IRS is a joke.
* We know that throwing money at our failed education system will make it worse.
* We know that the current system of testing students is counterproductive to actually teaching them.
* We know that violent criminals should never be let out of their cages.
* We know that child predators should be put to death.
* We know that you cannot live the American Dream without speaking English. Properly.
* We know that generations of welfare brats are slaves to soulless policies.
* We know that Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a racist.
* We know that David Koresh was loony, but the government was guilty of criminal acts against its citizens in how its agents dealt with him.
* We know that ethanol is a joke.
* We know that Willie Nelson is stoned.
* We know America is doomed if we don't secure our borders from illegal invaders.
* We know that Hillary and Obama have made it clear they want to ruin America.
* We don't know what the hell John McCain wants to do.
* We know what "Don't Tread on Me" means.
The article ended with the following statement:
God bless America and God bless Texas. Ted Nugent loves you.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
“You have to wonder if Obama is just trying to lay a foundation for not being a hypocrite when he tries to serve beyond 2016. I wouldn't be at all surprised if in the next number of years there is a move on the 22nd Amendment.”
This would not surprise me one bit. Click here to read the story on Newsmax.com.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Watch the video below and tell me what you think.
I never thought I would actually like something that came out of Helen Thomas' mouth.
Of course, the more Gibbs uses that left-wing, liberal snotty, “I’m smarter than you” attitude on the press, the more they’re going to go after him and Little Barry Soetoro.
"I don't have to e mail it. I can tell you right now what I want to say." - Helen Thomas
Obama comforts cancer patient at town hall meeting
© 2009 The Associated Press
July 1, 2009, 1:04PM
ANNANDALE, Va. — President Barack Obama hugged a woman who told him at a town hall meeting she has cancer but no way to pay her expenses.
Obama said the woman, identified as "Debbie," is a "perfect example" of someone who has gotten caught up and is lost in a broken health care system. He said "she's not getting the best care" and called her "Exhibit A" in the case he's trying to make for a new system.
She had stood up at the forum at Northern Virginia Community College to say she wasn't sure she could get across her message, and then did so, although haltingly at times. Obama asked her to step over and he gave her a hug and said his administration would do what it could to help.
One just knows this was a plant. I would like to know her full name and have her background checked out. I wonder if this will be like the woman who said she could not make her house payment and The Boy Wonder stated he would help (then did nothing). In fact, it was a Republican who helped the woman in the end.