Sunday, February 4, 2007

Super Bowl Commercials #4 Posting

Snickers. Car repair men working on a car. One guy cracks a Snickers and eats with half hanging out of the mouth. The other guy starts eating the other end. They end up kissing. They decide to do something manly, tear out chest hair. That was good and number three on my list.

My new list and ranking so far is:
1. Blockbuster mouse
2. Bud Lite "Tell 'em you don't speak English"
3. Snickers Kissing Mechanics
4. Budweiser Dalmatian dog

Most others have been pretty lame!!!

2 comments:

Ellen K said...

I have to agree. It used to be that the Super Bowl was good for some new and pretty amusing ads. This year's offerings were weak. Hey where in Texas do you teach? Are we having any fun yet with TAKS?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I used to attend Ellison High School in Killeen Texas. I was actually born on Fort Hood and my father is retired Army as well as retired Texas Criminal Justice system. I graduated in 1988. I would love to know where you teach as well. I think it's great that you are blogging! Keep up the good work!