Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hillary: "Homosexuality Not Immoral"

It is obvious to me and, I hope, a great number of others that this woman will say ANYTHING to get support for her ultimate goal: The White House.

How can any religious person who goes to church and believes in the Bible support this woman.

Read on and form your own opinion. This is a direct quote by Hillary Clinton, the self-proclaimed "Smartest Women in the World."

"Well I've heard from a number of my friends and I've certainly clarified with them any misunderstanding that anyone had, because I disagree with General Pace completely.

I do not think homosexuality is immoral. But the point I was trying to make is that this policy of Don't Ask, Don't Tell is not working. I have been against it for many years because I think it does a grave injustice to patriotic Americans who want to serve their country.

And so I have called for its repeal and I'd like to follow the lead of our allies like, Great Britain and Israel and let people who wish to serve their country be able to join and do so.

And then let the uniform code of military justice determine if conduct is inappropriate or unbecoming. That's fine. That's what we do with everybody.

But let's not be eliminating people because of who they are or who they love."


This woman has no conscience or morals.

As I have stated numerous times in the past: "Do not trust this woman."

4 comments:

binder said...

Ya, I know she's pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is. I have relatives in Arkansas and they told me the only reason they voted for Bill Clinton for Presidednt was to get him out of Arkansas. I understand from them that he was not very well liked in Arkansas, and they were democrats. I knew there was a reason Hillary ran for Congress in New York and not Arkansas.

Anonymous said...

Don't they see the irony of it? We don't allow women and men to bunk together in the armed forces. Why? Because of the obvious. Yet, men who love men are allowed to bunk with other men? It makes no sense. I sure it makes many people very uncomfortable.

Texas Truth said...

Cecile: The liberals never see the obvious. My father was in the military and had very definite views about this exact issue. Even though he passed away in 1988, I am sure his views are shared by the majority of the military now. What is interesting is that he was a Democrat and had very conservative views. I think he was a Democrat because of his growing up in Arkansas during the depression. I would be willing to bet if he was alive right now, he would be a stanch Republican