Sunday, July 8, 2007

Life Earth! What I Think Right Now?

Life Earth has come (and gone, I guess) on this, the first full weekend in July.

I really don't know what to think of it, so I am reserving comment until more comes out about it.

The only thing I can say at this point is about Al Gore being involved. I really don't trust him. I never have.

When he started with the global warming stuff, I was doubtful of his true intentions. I am still of that opinion.

He claims to want to stop global warming, but from what I have read, many knowledgeable people in the field disagree with him.

I know he is pulling a fast one on everybody, but I wonder what his true motives are?

Could he be seeking a possible nomination for President? I feel that idea is hovering in the back of his mind. I also believe that a Nobel Prize may be another "goal" he would like to achieve.

It would be interesting to see how history portrays him and global warming in 100 years. Yes, that would be very interesting.

As for now, I will reserve comment on hisLive Earth concerts. I will reserve comment for now, but I will be pondering what I need to post on this matter.

1 comment:

Law and Order Teacher said...

I missed the concert. I was doing something much more enjoyable. I spent the weekend visiting my two children and enjoying myself. Adult beverages were involved and a good time was had by all. Somehow the topic of global warming never came up.