Wednesday, July 1, 2009

White House, Gibbs Taken to Task by Reed (CBS) and Helen Thomas

Chip Reed of CBS News and Helen Thomas of the Hearst News Service take White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs to task on the selection of questions for The POTUS at his town hall meeting tonight. I could not believe Helen Thomas is turning against Gibbs and The Boy Wonder.

Watch the video below and tell me what you think.

I never thought I would actually like something that came out of Helen Thomas' mouth.

Of course, the more Gibbs uses that left-wing, liberal snotty, “I’m smarter than you” attitude on the press, the more they’re going to go after him and Little Barry Soetoro.

"I don't have to e mail it. I can tell you right now what I want to say." - Helen Thomas


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Tex, I posted the same thing over at my blog. I was listening to Mark Levin on Sirius Patriot in my Jeep in the 101 degree heat and almost choked on my Whataburger #5. Good thing I had a large Diet Coke to wash it down.

Good posting brother.

Law and Order Teacher said...

TT,
Are they turning on the one? Arrogance has a way of eventually turinig off those who have to deal with it. "Change we can believe in."

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I hope more liberals dummy up and turn on him.

Texas Truth said...

bluepitbull: A Whataburger would taste so good right now. Thanks for the suggestion.