Monday, February 16, 2009

Clinton Spins His Own Administration on Economic Crisis

My quote today for this post will be be basis for my post. Bill Clinton (aka Slick Willie) was asked in an NBC "Today" show interview his perspective on how the country fell into such economic hard times.

Willie Boy responded by asking rhetorically: "Did any of them seriously believe that if I had been president and my economic team had been in place the last eight years, that this would be taking place."

I am going to post that again so you can get the full impact of it.

"Did any of them seriously believe that if I had been president and my economic team had been in place the last eight years, that this would be taking place."

My answer is: HELL YES! IT WOULD BE WORSE!

Does Willie Boy think we are stupid?

My answer is the same as before: HELL YES!!!

No comments: