Sunday, December 31, 2006

Cindy Sheehan Arrested At Bush Ranch


Antiwar protester Cindy Sheehan was arrested yesterday outside President George W. Bush's Texas home for allegedly blocking the road leading to the Crawford ranch.

She and four other protesters were arersted after refusing police requests to move. The group was booked into the McLennan County Sheriff's Office jail.

The protesters were each charged with obstructing a highway, a misdemeanor that carries a maximum of six months in prison and a $2000 fine.

Will this woman ever give up? She is still a nut case, will be a nut case in the future, and will probably be a nut case when this is all over.

I still wonder, HOW DOES SHE GET THE MONEY TO DO ALL OF THIS?

I, like most people, have to work to support myself and my family.

4 comments:

AnnieAngel said...

We were in Crawford on Saturday. We didn't see anyone who had one bad word to say about Bush.

I'm torn between feeling disgust and pity for Sheehan. I think that she is being used by others and I fear for her sanity. I don't think that she realises that she is only hurting herself and her son's memory with the way she acts. There are more appropriate ways that she could be voicing her opposition to the war, ways that wouldn't end in her being arrested.

All she is doing is turning herself into a joke. Lying in the road acting like a spoiled child doesn't do anything for her cause except get her a few lines in the news, which will fade from memory once read.

I hope she comes to her senses before she totally goes over the deep end. How much money have her sheehanigans cost the taxpayers?

I don't know what else to add, except that I hope she takes a vacation somewhere warm and gives herself time to mourn her son. It seems that she can't do that, and that by her acting as she acts somehow keeps her son alive to her.

It's heartbreaking, but at the same time, it's just disgracing his memory, turning him into a cause and not a son. I dunno. I will pray for her.

Howard Dully said...

Cindy Sheehan dishonors her sons life

W.R. Chandler said...

Wanna see something funny?

Click right here to see my post about my encounter with the lovely - ahem - Ms. Sheehan. Pay close attention to the final photograph.

Texas Truth said...

chanman: I checked it out and LOVED it. I always want to go to Crawford when she is there to get some first hand news and photos for my blog. Unfortunately, my job and other commitments have not allowed me to do so, as of yet.

Perhaps this summer she will be somewhere here in Texas and I can get there.