Wednesday, December 20, 2006

To Katie Couric: I Told You So!!!!!

Katie Couric says the job of anchoring the "CBS Evening News” is "a little harder than I thought it would be.”

In an interview for the January issue of Esquire magazine, Couric also says she feels "in a bit of a box,” and complains that "some people out there are rooting for me to fail.”

Couric noted that Esquire itself criticized her after her September debut: "You guys even take a shot at me. You have something in the November issue, something about how since I’ve become an anchor you don’t know me anymore. You don’t know me anymore? Bite me.”

Couric – who has fallen to the No. 3 spot in the night news game behind ABC and NBC also declared: "Oh my God, I’m so boring.”

Texas Truth stated when she became the anchor that she couldn't cut it. I guess she was a bit slower in figuring it out that most of the people in the country.

No comments: