Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Am Back After A Short Break (and little motivation)

As some of you have noticed, I have not been blogging lately. I just couldn't find anything to blog about. Perhaps it was the long days of summer. It could have been that I just didn't feel like writing. I don't really know what kept me from this forum. I know that I didn't have the desire or interest to sit down and put my thoughts down.

Anyway, I am posting now. I will try to keep it up, but with summer coming to a close and the beginning of year 30 in the classroom approaching, I find myself, at times, not in the mood to blog.

If the lack of motivation grabs me again, please understand. I will post went I can. I do appreciate everyone who reads my posts and takes the time to leave a comment.

Take care, and read on. Hopefully I will have something to say that is of interest to some.

No comments: