Friday, August 15, 2008

The 10 Hottest Bond Girls: Number 10

As may of my fellow bloggers know, I am a movie buff. I love old movies (and even some of the newer ones).

One of my favorite movie genres is James Bond. I try never to miss a James Bond movie when they come on. Now that I have a DVR, I record them in case I have other commitments when they air.

I am going to start a 10-part list with his blog post. My list will entail, in my opinion, the 10 hottest Bond girls. I do not want to hear anything about this post as being sexist. My Lovely Bride has issued her official Stamp of Approval for the posts.


Britt Ekland as Mary Goodnight in "The Man with the Golden Gun"

She has those eyes. The eyes that can only come from seeing the world as an adventure. She has a petite figure and a well proportioned body. Her character was adventurous, inquisitive, impulsive, a bit naive, and last of all sexy. In addition, who can forget her bikini on Scaramanga's island? She is a great start for number 10 on my list. Britt Ekland was 32 years old whent he moive was made in 1974. "The Man with the Golden Gun" was Moore's second movie as 007.

[Mary Goodnight, a prisoner on Francisco Scaramanga's island, appears in a bikini]
Francisco Scaramanga: Ah, here's Miss Goodnight now.
Goodnight: James!
James Bond: Aren't we a little overdressed, Goodnight?







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TT,

Don't you love Fleming's characters' names? Mary Goodnight...what a double entendre if I ever read/heard one.

And Bond's use of sarcasm...must have been where I picked it up.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: Yes, the names are great. Some of the names of the top nine on my list will evoke even more double entendres.

PS: You should do some lists on your blog. I would love to see your likes.

Anonymous said...

10 down or 1 up to 10
I'll settle for either one

Texas Truth said...

DD2 aka Debonair Dude: I am counting down to 1. Number 10 is the tenth best...etc. Number 1 is the best!