Friday, August 8, 2008

Edwards Admits Affair

Two of my infamous MOOKS are back in the news. John Edwards admitted to ABC News that he repeatedly lied about an extramarital affair with Rielle Hunter, a 42-year old campaign employee sand self-described filmmaker.

Hunter was paid $114,000 by Edwards' political action committee to produce web documentaries for Edwards' campaign.

Edwards denied he is the father of her child and has offered to take a blood test to prove it.

Yeah, right. And I am going to vote for Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

"Two years ago I made a very serious mistake, a mistake that I am responsible for and no one else. In 2006, I told Elizabeth about the mistake, asked her for her forgiveness, asked God for his forgiveness. And we have kept this within our family since that time." - John Edwards in his interview on August 8, 2008.

No comments: