Saturday, August 16, 2008

The 10 Hottest Bond Girls: Number 9

Number 9 on my list of the 10 Hottest Bond Girls is from the Roger Moore era of James Bond films.

This movie came out in 1973 when I was a freshman in college. It was the first film I remember seeing the actress in and was overcome by her beauty. With the help of very little makeup, her naturally beauty was quite evident. And those eyes!!! Oh my gosh, those eyes. They could see into a man's soul and know everything; past, present, and future, about said man.

The actress was 22 years old when she made this film and her innocence, coupled with the sexiness of the character, is a natural fit for number 9 on my list. She was an excellent choice as "THE" Bond girl for Moore's debut as 007.

Jane Seymour as Solitaire in "Live and Let Die"




[Bond has just explained the first two Lover's Lessons to Solitaire]
Solitaire: Is there time before we leave, for Lesson number 3?
James Bond: [undressing] Of course. There's no sense going out half-cocked.

2 comments:

Obob said...

I fell in love with her in Battlestar Gallactica. She has British hidden sex kitten thing about.

Texas Truth said...

Obob: I had forgotten she was in Battlestar Galactica. She was a little sex kittle in that show, especially when she became a Colonial Warrior.

Thank you for bringing bAck that memory.