Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Military Officers for Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

I am watching the Democratic National Convention on television. I was hoping for a knock-down drag-out fight between Hillary RODHAM Clinton's supporters and the ultra-liberal wackos that back Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

The fight did not materialize but I cannot help but think that Hillary is working behind the scenes to bring down BHO. It seems to me that it is in her best interest for McCain to win in November in order to give herself a chance to run for POTUS in 2012.

In any case, the convention had two people speak this evening. The were
Lieutenant General (retired) Claudia Kennedy and Rear Admiral (retired) John Huston.

These two retired officers are former leaders in our military. I cannot believe that anyone involved with the military in any capacity could, in their right mind, support BHO.

From my research, both of these people seem to have had very storied careers in the military. I will do some research and see what I can find out about these two people. They both have just made my "List of Famous (or Infamous) Mooks."




"It is much easier to be critical than to be correct." - Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: