Wednesday, October 8, 2008

John Wayne: "I Pledge Allegiance"

This is the best explanation of the Pledge Of Allegiance I have ever heard. God Bless America and John Wayne. If only we had him still with us. We should could use his inspiration right now!

It bothers me when I see people not showing the proper respect for our flag and our country. If you want to live in this country, then you need to show proper respect for the things we hold dear and proper.

If not, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one Nation under God, indivisible, With Liberty and Justice for all."


4 comments:

Average American said...

That was beautiful. I always did like John Wayne.

TT, I just added a blog list with newest posts shown, but yours comes up as last post 8 months ago. I am going to try to fix it, but did you change urls lately? Has anyone else reported the same problem? I don't know what's going on.

Texas Truth said...

Average American: Thanks for the info. I do not know what the problem is. I will check it on my end.

KishMich said...

And if you can't get the HELL OUT OF THE COUNTRY...then what? Cause I wouldn't mind getting the hell out of here!!!! I know an even better place to live but because of child I can't leave!!! So my opinion is....I won't pledge and I can't leave!!!!

Texas Truth said...

KishMich: Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo...Boo Hoo!!! You can't leave because of a child you cannot leave. Why can't you take him/her with you? It is ingrates like you who bitch and gripe about our great country but won't man-up or woman-up to do anything to make your life better. As far as you "can't leave," actually, you CHOOSE NOT TO LEAVE. I wonder why, when you are living in a free country, claim you cannot leave? No one is keeping you here. If you do not like our country and can't stand up and show it, then LEAVE. If you cannot take your child with you, I am sure we can find a nice America Loving family that would be happy to raise him/her in a manner that will make them an outstanding citizen of our country who will be PROUD to stand up and pledge allegiance to The United States of America.