Sunday, October 5, 2008

Obama Youth - Junior Fraternity Regiment

I found this video while surfing on YouTube this afternoon. It was filmed at the Urban Community Leadership Academy. It's address is 1524 Paseo Blvd., 8th & Vine District, Kansas City, Missouri.

Imagine what these kids and other militant zealots like them will do if Barack HUSSEIN Obama is not elected? Some could construe this as reminisce of the Hilter Youth indoctrination of the 1930s and 1940s.

This is scary. VERY SCARY! People need to wake up. BHO is a dangerous man. A VERY DANGEROUS MAN!!!!

"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." - Adolf Hitler

2 comments:

Average American said...

*&^%$#@*&^%$#@*&^%$#@*&^%$#@*&^%$#@

Excuse the foul language. I thought I'd seen sick before---but I guess not. Now THIS---THIS WAS SICK!

Texas Truth said...

Average American: I hope this comes back to haunt BHO.