Saturday, December 26, 2009

The 10 Hottest Bond Girls (Redux: Number 6)

Number 6 on my list of "The 10 Hottest Bond Girls" was first posted on Saturday, November 22, 2008.

*************************************************************************************
I have not posted a new addition to Texas Truth's "The 10 Hottest Bond Girls" since early September. So here I go with my next installment.

Number 6 on my list comes from the Roger Moore as James Bond era. She was sexy, smart, and deadly to boot. Number 6 on my list is:

Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock in "For Your Eyes Only."


She has the beautiful looks, great body, gorgeous eyes and the most seductive voice(like at the end when she says to Bond, as her gown falls, "For your eyes only darling.").

She plays the part of the Electra (from Greek mythology) wonderfully, and she can use a cross bow as well! And what can one say about her hair? TREMENDOUS!!!!




Melina: [as Bond begins to open up her light blue robe] For your eyes only, darling...
[her robe falls to the ground, leaving her completely naked]

1 comment:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I think she is my favorite. Of course it's also one of my favorite Bond films as well...