Monday, December 22, 2008

Barack HUSSEIN Obama and Saluting

I found this in "The New York Times."


He’s not the commander in chief yet, but was President-elect Barack Obama briefly practicing his salute on Sunday?

On the first morning of his vacation here, Mr. Obama arrived at the Marine Corps Base Hawaii for his daily workout. As he walked out of the Semper Fit Center, his gray T-shirt soaked in sweat, he lifted his right hand and gave a quick salute to two Marines in fatigues who were standing in the distance.

The brief moment was not captured by cameras. Photographs and video were not permitted to be taken on the military base, according to campaign aides.


Saluting two Marines in the distance? This certainly bothers me, as it did with Slick Willie. I do not care if he has been elected to the office of POTUS, he did not serve in the military and has no right to throw a salute at anyone.

After all, we all know his total contempt for the military. I think this just adds insult to injury. And this from a man who will has been seen not placing his hand over his heart to support this country.


"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join me as we try to change it." - Barack HUSSEIN Obama

No comments: