Here is another item I found while surfing. It is entitled "How Many Dogs Does It Take To Screw In A Light Bulb?"
The first nine are from the post I found. Numbers 10-25 are from My Lovely Bride and myself.
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. Dachshund: Who cares? I can't reach the stupid lamp!
4. Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
5. Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!
6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
7. Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
8. Cocker Spaniel: Why bother? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
9. Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
10. French Poodle: Get an American dog to do it.
11. Chihuahua: I have a cousin man, he can do it cheap.
12. German Shepard: Why not just bulldoze the house and start over.
13. Beagle: We can do it after we go hunting.
14. Basset Hound: Hey man, all I need is a lift up to the ladder.
15. Greyhound: I can do it quick, want to race me.
16. Saint Bernard: I can do it and I will bring the rum.
17. Siberian Husky: Not a problem for me, just do not say "mush."
18. Jack Russell Terrier: Just get me hyper and I can jump to the moon.
19. Bulldog: Yeah, man. Forget about it. I got no respect for the light bulb. I do got some buddies in Jersey that will take care of it for you, but you are going to owe us.
21. Tibetan Spaniel: Hummmmmm. Hummmmmm. If the bulb has good karma, it will change itself.
22. Dalmatian: Can I bring my buddies from the fire station to help? It this a 2-alarm bulb or a 3-alarm bulb?
23. Collie: Can I herd all the bulbs together into one place and change them all together?
24. Pointer: Which way it is? Which way is it?
25. Shih Tzu: I will get someone around to it when I feel like it. I'm too cute and too much of a leader to do it myself. After all, I am royalty.
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." - Ben Williams