Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Barack HUSSEIN Obama = Sargent Schultz?

The closer we get to the inauguration (coronation) of Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Little Barry Soetoro), I have been thinking about how he reminds me of Sargent Schultz on "Hogan' Heroes."

It looks like he may just be the first President to take office with a tainted reputation BEFORE he gets sworn in.

1. The Reverend Jeremiah Wright

2. William Ayres

3. Tony Rezko

4. Governor Rod Blagojevich

All these folks are closely tied to Obama and yet he "knows nothing" about them.

"The Boy Wonder" claims he was not aware of what they are and have done. Either he is 1) the idiot who can't see his hand in front of his facr, or 2) guilty as sin. I'm betting he is number two.

[repeated line] "I see NOTHING! I know NOTHING!" Sgt. Hans Georg Schultz as played by John Banner on Hogan's Heroes.

No comments: