I have posted numerous times to this forum my views about illegal immigration and the negative effects on this country. I have mentioned the immigration laws of Mexico and even posted some of them.
I felt it was again time to list the immigration laws of Mexico. Please remember that these laws come from a country that encourages millions of it citizens to invade the United States and threatened to take the USA to the United Nations for building a fence on American soil.
The laws state that immigrants must meet the following requirement to be in Mexico:
1. be in the country legally
2. have the means to sustain themselves economically
3. not be destined to be burdens on society
4. be of economic and social benefit to society
5. be of good character and have no criminal records
6. be contributors to the general well-being of the nation
Their law also ensures that:
1. immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor
2. foreign visitors do not violate their visa status
3. foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country's internal politics
4. foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported
5. foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported
6. those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison
If a politician would step up and propose the United States follow the same laws as Mexico, I would throw my total support behind them. He or she would get my vote, no matter what else they proposed (well, within reason).