Monday, September 1, 2008

Information on Bristol Palin's Baby's Daddy

I have done some research this evening and came up with the following information. To the left is a photo of, who is believed to be, Bristol Palin's baby's daddy.

His name is Levi Johnston and he is an 18-year-old. He and Bristol have been dating for approximately one year. Evidently, many people in their hometown of Wasilla, Alaska knew of the pregnancy.

He was a hockey player and had a small run-in with this law last year.

Alaska state troopers popped Johnston last year for snagging some King salmon out of season in Moose Lake, records from Alaska wildlife enforcement show. He had to pay $370 bail.

I will post more about this as it becomes available.

I still think some will have a negative veiw of this and as a result, will not vote for McCain. I do hope I am wrong, but I know how people think.


"I'm sorry to hear this, but I have every confidence they can handle this. Just like children should not pay for the sins of the parents, the parents should not pay for the transgressions of the children." - Mark Okeson, assistant principal at Wasilla High School

No comments: