I found an interesting piece on the Right Wing News. It is an article about 5 things you cannot say in America.
Believe it or not, I have said these things, along with others, in the past. In fact, I was discussing listing number 3 this week with my high school students.
Here are the five things:
1. The U.S. military should be far less concerned about civilian casualties.
2. The United States would be better off if less people voted.
3. Men are better equipped than women to do certain jobs.
4. Racism is not the biggest problem that black Americans face any more.
5. The only practical way to make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is for the Israelis to transfer the Palestinians and take their land.
Check out the original article. It raises some interesting ideas and does make a person think.