Friday, November 28, 2008

Dr. No: Bikini Scene



This is a classic scene from the James Bond film Dr. No with Ursula Andress playing Honey Ryder. Ursula in the bikini was the first time I remember seeing a Bond girl. I was 8 when it came out and was living in France with my father, who was stationed there with the US Army. I do not remember when I first saw her, but it does not matter if I was 9, 19, 29 or 109, all this humble blogger can say is WOW!!!!


Honey Rider: Who is that?
James Bond: It's alright. I'm not supposed to be here either. I take it your not. Are you alone?
Honey Ryder: What are you doing here? Looking for shells?
James Bond: No, I'm just looking.
Honey Ryder: Stay where you are.
James Bond: I promise I won't steal your shells.
Honey Rider: I promise you you won't either. Stay where you are.
James Bond: I can assure you my intentions are strictly honorable.

No comments: