Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hiroshima Bomb and George W. Bush

I found the is clip on YouTube today. It has over 3,200 comments and most of them seemed to be against the USA dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and how badly screwed up the United States has been under President George W. Bush

My father and uncles fought in WW2. I am glad Truman dropped the bomb(s). It was one of the things he got right. We need more clear actions like that when our nation is threatened. Animals like the Japanese in WW2 only understand force. If they didn't like our end to the war, perhaps they should not have started it!!!

As far as Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Little Barry Soetoro), he will try to negotiate us out of any war. A decision like that only allows our enemies to get stronger. Hostile actions against our country and its legal citizens should be met with extreme and overwhelming force!!!

"I’m proud that I was able to start with nothing, plan it and have it work as perfectly as it did… I sleep clearly every night." - General Paul Tibbets, the man who commanded the B-29 that dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, in a 1975 interview.

2 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I guess the 500K to 1 million casualties that would have happened with a land invasion of Japan didn't ever enter into their little peacenik minds...

Texas Truth said...

The Vegas Art Guy: I agree. They did not value life as we did (or do).