"Now I’m gonna ask you a bunch of quick questions I've come up with that more of less tell me what kind of person I’m having dinner with. My theory is that when it comes to important subjects, there’s only two ways a person can answer. For instance, there’s two kinds of people in this world, Elvis people and Beatles people. Now Beatles people can like Elvis. And Elvis people can like the Beatles. But nobody likes them both equally. Somewhere you have to make a choice. And that choice tells me who you are."
I am going to expand on that question.
WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? Please tell me whom or what you prefer.
Answer each of the following questions in the comments section of this post and lets see how many different answers I can get. Yes I know, I have posted some of these same comparisons previously, but just go along with me for now.
1. Elvis or The Beatles
2. Ford or Chevy
3. Mustard or Ketchup on a hot dog
4. Ginger or Mary Ann (from Gilligan's Island)
5. Betty or Veronica (from Archie comics)
6. Texas Longhorns or Texas Aggies (since I am from Texas)
7. Dallas Cowboys or Houston Oliers (before the Oliers became the Tennessee Titans)
8. Dallas Cowboys or Houston Texans
9. Houston Astros or the Texas rangers
10. JR Ewing or Bobby Ewing (from the television show "Dallas")
11. Iron Butterfly or Led Zepplin
12. Lone Star Beer or Shiner Beer
13. You can be the best looking man in the world and be poor or the ugliest man in the world and be filthy rich.
14. Opera or Ballet (because I know some of our wives drag us to these at least once a year)
15. Roger Staubach or Terry Bradshaw (as an NFL quarterback in the 70s)
16. General George S. Patton or General Douglas MacArthur
17. Jeannie or Samantha (from "I Dream of Jeannie" and "Bewitched" respectively)
18. John Wayne or Clint Eastwood
19. New York Yankees or Boston Red Sox
20. President George H. W. Bush or President George W. Bush
In addition, please feel free to post your own comparisons in my comments section if you think or any others or have favorites of your own.