Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back in Texas, A More Simple Life for Geroge W. Bush

I read this article in The Washington Post about President George W. Bush and his transition to life as a private citizen.

Read the article by clicking
here. It is a very good read about how he views his days in the White House and how he spends his days now.

He stated he did not intend to criticize Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Little Barry Soetoro, Oprah's Love Child, The Boy Wonder, BO, and The Big Zero). One thing that came to my mind was the fact that, as far back as I can remember, Republican Presidents have not criticized their democratic successors or subsequent democrat Presidents.

I cannot remember one case of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan George H.W. Bush or George W. Bush having lashed out at a democrat residing in the White House.

On the other hand, I can recall many times that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton lashed out at Republican Presidents.

George W. Bush shows a great deal of class in this article. I have stated before I did not agree with everything he did during his eight years in office. However on the whole, I think he did a good job as POTUS.

This is another case of Conservative Republican Presidents acting with class and show how they have more morals, more culture, and MORE CLASS than ANY democrat who ever held the office.

"Over the course of being president for eight years, you become, in some respects, immune to all the noise out there. He's secure in the place he's in. He's confident in the decisions he made. There's none of that 'Shoulda, woulda, coulda." - Dan Bartlett, a senior aide to Bush for more than a decade.

2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

TT,
This is a good article. I don't care for the constant "he's living in the 33%" drumbeat. But for the MSM this passes for objectivity. Thanks for the visit at my blog.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I noticed that also.