Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Guy: Stewie Bluegrass

I love to watch "Family Guy." Yes, it is a cartoon, but watching it and seeing all the "tie-ins" to news, celebrities, and current events is interesting. All the characters are funny and one never knows what will come next. What makes it funny to me is that My Lovely Bride and I have friends in Rhode Island. We love all the connections to RI.

Below is a clip of Stewie playing bluegrass on a banjo. The words of the song is my quote today.

Warm out today.
Warm yesterday.
Even warmer today.
Met her on my CB
Said her name was Mimi.
Sounded like an angel come to Earth (Come to Earth)
When I went to meet her
Man, you should've seen her
Twice as tall as me
Three times the girth. (Girth)
Oh, my fat baby loves to eat. (Love to Eat)
A big ol' Buddha belly and her breasts swing past her feet (Feet)
My fat baby loves to eaaaaaattttt
My Big Ol' Fat Ass Baby loves to eat.
(banjo solo)
I GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!!!




No comments: