Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blair Contradicts Obama, Administration on Interrogation

The following is from the OADLD (Obama Administration Deceit and Lies Department:

Barack HUSSEIN Obama's (aka Little Barry Soetoro, Oprah's Love Child, The Boy Wonder, BO, The Big ZERO, P Bo) top intelligence official privately told employees last week that "high value information" was obtained in interrogations that included harsh techniques approved by former President George W. Bush.

"A deeper understanding of the Al Qaeda network" resulted, National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair said in a memo, which the Associated Press obtained a copy of. In a public statement released the same day, Blair did not say that interrogations using the techniques had yielded useful information.

Let's see how The Boy Wonder responds to this?

"I like to think I would not have approved those methods in the past, but I do not fault those who made the decisions at that time, and I will absolutely defend those who carried out the interrogations within the orders they were given." - Dennis Blair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this piece, great job my friend.

Texas Truth said...

Throwing Stones: Thanks for stopping by and for the comment. Please feel free to come back. I WILL check out your page.