Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles"

This year, actually last year (fall, 2008) I began watching "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles".

I was dubious at first, since I usually hate television shows that are adapted from popular movies.

I am glad I was wrong. The characters are portrayed very well and the story lines keep the viewer intrigued from week to week.

In my humble opinion, the character that MAKES the show is
Summer Glau. She plays terminator Cameron Phillips,

Cameron is a reprogrammed terminator sent from the year 2027 to protect John Conner and his mother, Sarah Conner.

Glau's acting ability makes one believe that she is a cyborg. Her facial mannerisms and body movement, along with the way she delivers her lines are impeccable.And to add icing to the cake, she is a TEXAS girl. Born and bred in San Antonio.

She is so gorgeous. It is hard for me to believe I am old enough to be her father. Oh well, a fat, balding, old white man is allowed to look, isn't he?

Check out the show on Hulu if you have never seen it.

"Come with me if you want to live" - Terminator

No comments: