Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Little Barry Soetoro) has not yet taken the oath of office to become POTUS and he is already losing ground.
Look below at the list of mistakes he has made since the election.
1. Obama named Timothy Geithner as his Treasury secretary, only to find out that Geithner had failed to pay $34,000 in taxes several years ago.
2. New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination to be Obama's commerce secretary amid a grand jury investigation.
3. The arrest of Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich was an embarrassment to Obama, whose ties to the governor run primarily through Chicago slum lord and felon Tony Rezko.
4. Obama personally endorsed Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s stance against seating Roland Burris to replace Obama in the Senate after Burris was appointed by scandal-scarred Gov. Blagojevich.
5. Obama’s choice for Attorney General, Eric Holder, acknowledged that he made mistakes in the 2001 pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich when Holder was Clinton’s deputy attorney general.
6. Obama’s appointment of Leon Panetta as the new CIA director drew howls of protest from Sen. Diane Feinstein, chair of the Senate intelligence committee.
7. Reports surfaced that Obama’s choice to be his global warming czar, former EPA administrator Carol Browner, was listed as one of 14 leaders of a socialist group's Commission for a Sustainable World Society.
8. Obama was also criticized for his appointment of Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano as secretary of Homeland Security.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte