Friday, April 4, 2008

Battlestar Galactica 4th Season Premier TONIGHT

Tonight is the night! The 4th and final season of Battlestar Galactica premiers tonight at 9:00pm CDT on the SciFi Channel.

My lovely bride and I have been waiting for months for the 4th season to begin.

We were both fans of the original series from the 1980s. The current series is so much better.

The two main questions in everyones mind are as follows:

1. Will the humans find Earth,?
2. Who is the final (12th) Cylon?

I have my thoughts on both and will discuss them in due time.



Very few shows have displayed the quality and intensity of this series. If you have not ever watched it, tune in tonight. You will become mesmerized immediately.

Starbuck: Permission to speak off the record, sir?
Tigh: Granted.
Starbuck: You're a bastard.



2 comments:

Obob said...

I caught you at patrick's pad. I wish I had committed early enough to this show. I caught the first season then ran out of time and energy. It is one of the most intelligent shows out there and creative for a remake.

Texas Truth said...

obob. Thanks for stopping by. The series has grabbed me unlike any show since my youth. If you want to get caught up, you can watch old episodes on SciFi and/or Hulu.

I went to your blog and checked it out. I left a comment. Great job.

PS: What is "Patrick's Pad?" Please refresh my memory.

Take care.