Thursday, April 17, 2008

Perry Plan to Seek Re-election in 2010

The Houston Chronicle is reporting that Governor Rick Perry says he will seek re-election in 2010, but will not make a final decision until after next year's legislative session.

This it just what the citizens of Texas needs; another four years of Governor Zoolander.

To read more, click here.


"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is." Derek Zoolander as portrayed by Ben Stiller in the movie "Zoolander."

6 comments:

TexasFred said...

How come you never got on this blog roll??

http://TexasFred.com/ it's The Texas Connection...

Law and Order Teacher said...

Not being from Texas, is Perry running again a bad thing? Give me the rundown. I hope your post-spring break is going well.

Texas Truth said...

TexasFred: That is a good question and I do not have a good answer. I will check it out today. Thanks for the link.

W.R. Chandler said...

Here on the left coast, I hear a lot about Perry being a RINO. What is your assessment?

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I will get some hard facts together on Perry and post them when I get caught up.

Texas Truth said...

Chanman: He is a MAJOR RINO. I will get some data together on him and post it when I get time.