Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dean Martin in Ocean's Eleven

The original Ocean's Eleven was a classic. Don't get me wrong. The remake with George Clooney and Brad Pitt was good, but it does not hold up to the original.

Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and the rest are head's above Clooney's crew. And they did it without special effects.

Watch the clip below with Dean Martin. It is a classic clip I found on YouTube. There were some comments left by viewers. I think they are a good representation of my views.

"Knightewolfe" wrote: The new Ocean' Eleven ain't got shit the original!!!
THE RAT PACK RULES IN COOL!!!

"JamesDeanFan4Life" wrote: Dean is sooo cool! Ocean's 11 great movie.

"wjv4me" wrote: Yes Dino is cool.




2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

I'm not much of a movie guy at the theater. But if it has George Clooney in it I don't want to give him money.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I wonder how many of them would go public with their political views if it cost them in the wallet? I bet many would keep their mouth's shut if more people didn't watch their movies becuase of their political views.