Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Roger Clemens is Screwed: Part 1

Roger Clemens, the seven-time Cy Young Award winner, is under investigation for possibly perjury. He has denied under oath using HGH, or having any prior knowledge that his wife was going to use HGH.

New York Daily News is reporting Kirk Radomski the confessed drug supplier, has provided the authorities with shipping receipts for a package of two kits of HGH that he sent in late 2002 or 2003 to Clemens at the pitcher's palatial mansion in Houston.

These key documents may finally lead the Federal investigators to find the proofs wether Roger Clemens or Debbie Clemens had used HGH or not.

It seems that the LONGGGGGGGGGGG arm of the law may be catching up with The Rocket.

"I'm angry that that what I've done for the game of baseball and the personal, in my private life, what I've done, that I don't get the benefit of the doubt. The stuff that's being said, it's ridiculous." - Roger Clemens

No comments: