Tuesday, July 1, 2008

JOE HORN CLEARED BY GRAND JURY

Since I have been on the road, I have not been able to see much news from Texas. I just got word that Joe Horn was cleared by the Harris County Grand Jury.

I am so glad. Mr. Horn did what every clear thinking red-blooded American should do...STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!!!

I am going to post that last statement again in large bold letters.

Mr. Horn did what every clear thinking red-blooded American should do...STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!!!

I hear that there may be protests in his neighborhood in Pasadena, Texas by Quanell X and is merry band of malcontents.

Gosh...I wish I was home in Texas right now. I just might drive down to Pasadena to show my support for Mr. Horn and shout down that big mouth nobody Quanell X.

I found this small bit of information on the Houston Chronicle website:

The shooting brought hundreds of protesters to the Village Grove East subdivision where Horn lives with his daughter and her family. One protest included supporters of Houston activist Quanell X and motorcyclists countering his remarks. The protest which brought hundreds to the neighborhood led to the Pasadena City Council to approve a city ordinance banning protests in front of a residential home.

Aside from the shooting itself, the national debate revolved around the fact that Ortiz and Torres were illegal immigrants from Colombia. Torres had been sent to prison for dealing cocaine and was deported in 1999.

The end result is an honest good man is cleared and two pieces of trash are no longer in the streets.

All I can say is HURRAH!!!!!

"Two criminals down...many more to go." - Texas Truth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens

equals

less crime and fewer criminals.

Texas Truth said...

S M: I like your math!!!!