Saturday, January 12, 2008

Clemens Speaks Before Texas High School Baseball Coaches

Roger Clemens spoke today to members of the Texas High School Baseball Coaches Association today in Waco. It was reported in the Houston Chronicle.

I have seen Roger Clemens pitch in person. He was remarkable. However, I think he probably did use performance enhancing drugs. Too many things in his statement do not add up, and I think where there is smoke, there is fire.

He was free to speak to the coaches and they were free to listen. The article stated he was warmly accepted. I would expect no less from a group that had invited him.

However I would love to have been there to see and hear him speak. It might have given me more insight into how he acted.

No matter how this goes, I will keep up with this story.

No comments: