Sunday, January 13, 2008

Murderer/Rapist Cesar Laurean May Be Headed for Texas

The Houston Chronicle is reporting that Marine Corporal Cesar Armando Laurean, who is the key suspect in the brutal slaying of Marine Lance Corporal Maria Lauterbach was spotted in Louisiana and could be headed into Texas.

I would be willing to bet he is headed to Mexico. If I were the authorities, I would be staking out all bus stops on said bus's route.

It is a matter of time until this homicidal rapist is caught. This is a guy that I bet the police hope would resist.

Onslow County (North Carolina) Sheriff Ed Brown,said earlier that evidence in the case "leads us to believe that he would be a dangerous and violent person if put in a corner."

I hope they quickly get this animal and give him what he deserves.

No comments: