Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Barry Bonds Indicted on 15 Counts

The federal government filed a new indictment against Barry Bonds today, charging him with 14 counts of perjury for allegedly lying when he told a grand jury that he never used performance-enhancing drugs and one count of obstructing the government's investigation, ESPN reports.

The charges are essentially the same ones lodged against baseball's home-run king in November, before a judge ordered prosecutors to rewrite the original five-count indictment.

The feds need to go after him with all the force of their office. THIS GUY IS DIRTY!!

IF it had been me lying to a grand jury, I would already be in federal prison.

Hey, Barry, maybe you can share a cell with Wesley "Willie Mays Hays" Snipes. There is a good chance you and Roger Clemens may get back into baseball again: playing for the prison team!!

"No. I don't have to [use steroids]. I mean, I'm a good enough ballplayer as it is. I don't need to be any better. I can't get any better at this age." - Barry Bonds (MLB Drug Cheat)


2 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

I also hope that Bonds goes away for a long time. But you knew that already didn't you?

Texas Truth said...

The Vegas Art Guy: Yes, I knew your views on him. When he (Bonds) does go away, he will yell racism. You know he is going to throw that accusation out whenever he feels he needs it.