Saturday, May 31, 2008

Barack HUSSEIN Obama Quits Church

BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS***BREAKING NEWS

It is being reported that Barack HUSSEIN Obama (aka Oprah's Love Child) is resigning his 20 year membership in the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago in the aftermath of inflammatory remarks by his longtime pastor the Reverend Jeremiah Wright and more recent fiery remarks by Reverend Michael Pfleger.

I guess the heat got too much for him. This is another reason not to vote for BHO. He cannot be trusted to stick to his guns when the going gets tough.


As I have said numerous times. This guy is very dangerous. He cannot be trusted. How do you think he will stand up against the enemies of this country? He has no backbone. He will fold like a cheap lawn chair.

He knows it. His party knows it. We know it. And more importantly, the enemies of this country know it. Why do you think they support him for President?

PS: How does one resign from a church? I do not know how to do that. Can't he just stop showing up?

"Commitment in the face of conflict produces character.” - Unknown

6 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

What a pansy. If you feel that you have been right then stay the course. If not, get out the door and try again next time. Obama is a classic appeaser. He can't stay when the going gets tough. See ya!

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: If a man doesn't stand for something, he will fall for everything.

If BHO he ever gets into the White House, he will be falling down more than Gerald Ford.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Ford was just clumsy. Obama is a classic politician. Worse, he portrays himself as a different kind of politician. That he is. He's a weak man. McCain is a real man who stood up to the worst other men could inflict on him. I am proud of him and despite my differences with him he has been one of my heroes. Besides my dad, he is tops with me.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I do not agree with everything on McCain, but he fought for this country and endured a POW camp for 6-7 years. If that is all I knew about the man, that would be enough. He gets my vote. As far as Obama, he is not good enough to carry McCain's bags.

Anonymous said...

TT, LOT,

Don't forget Obama's campaign slogan is "change."

This is just another example of change. Change your church, change your stance on the war, change your socks...whatever it takes to get a vote.

Nobody ever said that change is always good.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: I guess he figures this particular change will help him get to the White House. As far as my view on change, I find if it isn't broken, do not do anything to change.