Monday, May 26, 2008

HRC (Hillary) Speaks of Faith in Puerto Rico

In Sunday's Houston Chronicle, Hillary Rodham Clinton is quoted on how her faith is helping her continue her quest for the White House. She made this statement while on a campaign stop in Puerto Rico. Her quote is below:

There isn't anything we cannot do together if we seek God's blessing and if we stay committed and are not deterred by the setbacks that often fall in every life.
She is such a hypocrite. I wonder how many times she has been in a church when it was not a calculated move to influence people to support her and her run for the White House? She uses religion as a tool to achieve her ultimate goals. She is no more religious than the Communist leaders of the old Soviet regime.

Please post your thought. I would like to know what others think on this topic.

Again, please think about our veterans and active military today. That is what Memorial Day is all about.

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” - Billy Graham

4 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

I wouldn't want to be any church the Hillary entered. I think the roof would fall in. She is the queen of political opportunism. She has succeeded in alienating a lot of her supporters, including my parents who are embarrassed that they supported her and Bill. I told them not to be embarrassed, just be vigilant about your vote. They listened to me. They support Obama. God love them, I do.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: I understand about your parents. My mother-in-law deos not like Obama or HRC but she cannot bring herself to vote for a Republican. She is an old union woman. She is so conservative but still thinks the democrats are the way to go. God love her.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

And the press never complains when a democrat speaks of faith, but when a conservative does, you would think the Spanish Inquisition had been re-started and I don't mean the Mel Brooks one either...

Texas Truth said...

The Vegas Art Guy: She just makes me sick to my stomach.