Monday, May 19, 2008

Cheers: Where Everybody Knows Your Name

I have gotten very nostalgic lately. You can tell from some of my posts about old television shows and music videos. I do not know why. It just maked me feel go and reminds me of happy times long ago.

In any case, I found a clip show from one of the best shows of the 1980s and early 1990s. It is Cheers. Every Thursday you could find my lovely bride and I in front of the television show at 8:00pm CST to watch Sam, Diana, Coach, Norm, Clip, Carla and all the rest.

It was like you were a part of the show. It was like you made a trip to the bar once a week. It really took one away from the trials and tribulations of everyday life. It is a jewel in TV history.

Now sit back and enjoy this clip show video of "Cheers". I will post more of them when I find any more.

"Have a good life." - Sam Malone as portrayed by Ted Danson on "Cheers".



No comments: