Friday, May 16, 2008

Reagan Handles A Heckler

Ronald Reagan was my favorite President. He make everyone feel secure and that we could be proud to be an American. He brought down the Iron Curtain, defeated Communism, and overall made the United States a force to be respected and reconded with.

Below is a clip of a campaign speech he made towards the end of the campaign on November 3, 1980 in San Diego.

Watch the clip and see Ronald Reagan in the form that made him stand up to the liberals and the Soviets. This clip made me proud I voted for him twice and that he lead our country for eight years. We sure could someone like him in the current election.

On a personal note, I wish I could say the same thing to some of my students. After all, if a President can do it, why cannot a teacher.


"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement. " - Ronald Reagan


No comments: