Saturday, May 3, 2008

TAKS Testing is FINISHED!!!!

After four days of non-stop testing, monitoring, walking around the classroom, and general BS, TAKS Exit Testing is over for 2008.

I am so glad. I have never looked forward to a weekend like I have to this one. Come Monday, we are back on track, but as far as the students are concerned, SCHOOL IS OVER!!!

We have five weeks left in school. Summer cannot get here soon enough.

“One's work may be finished some day, but one's education never” - Alexandre Dumas Père

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TT -

"I feel your pain." My students are done for the year, too. In fact, I am not sure mine ever came back from spring break.

Texas Truth said...

cousin: Some of mine have not come back sicne spring break..literally. I have three I have not seen since before spring break.