Sunday, May 25, 2008

Obama, McCain and the Religion Factor

There is an article in today's (Sunday, May 25, 2008) online edition of the Houston Chronicle comparing and contrasting Barack Hussein Obama and his relationship with racist, radical preacher Jeremiah Wright and John Sidney McCain and evangelical pastor John Hagee.

The Chronicle article is the same old rhetoric from the liberal press. The interesting comments come from the "Comments" section.

If you get a chance, stop by and check them out. I used to post on the Chronicle's forum as "TexasTruth" but was banned by the "Chronicle Thought Police." It seems I had too many people hitting the "report abuse" button because they disagreed with me.

I post as a different reader now. See if you can figure out who it is.

Take care and have a good Memorial Day weekend. Please remember our veterans.

"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is.” - Mahatma Gandhi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, being banned from the HoustonChron should be worn like a medal of honor.

I will see if I can spot your new nom de plume!

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: In fact, I have had fout total acounts banned. My current one has been up for a few months and the longest to date.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Banned from the left wing media. Outstanding! You have done yourself proud, my friend. Well done.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: I wish I could put a banner on my blog about being banned.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: At first, it was a hassle, but I did feel very proud about it. I guess I was hitting a nerve on some issues. At least someone was reading my posts.