Sunday, May 11, 2008

Elvis: "Viva Las Vegas"

More insomnia tonight. Only four weeks of school left (19 wake-ups). In any case, I found a clip of my favorite song from my favorite Elvis movie.

This is the Vegas I wish existed today. Not the family oriented, tourist trap of today.

I will try to find the opening of the movie showing the Fremont Street on Las Vegas that I remember.

Well, here we go...VEGAS in the time of ELVIS!

"If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead." - Johnny Carson



2 comments:

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Aside from Circus Circus, not much family stuff to do on the strip anymore. The SIN in Sin City is back...

Should you ever come this way let me know would you? I'd love to buy you a cold one...

Texas Truth said...

The Vegas Art Guy: I would LOVE to do that. If I ever get out there, I will shoot you an e mail.