Friday, May 23, 2008

Ides of March: "Vehicle"

I have been recently posting old music videos from my youth. A fellow blogger "Law and Order Teacher," whose blog I read daily and respect immensely, has been doing the same. He recently posted a video from The Ides of March preforming their song "Vehicle."

I have posted a similar clip of them preforming it during their heyday. I want to thank Law and Order Teacher for reminding me of the group.

Sit back and enjoy.

"I'm your vehicle, baby. I'll take you anywhere you want to go." - Lyrics from the song "Vehicle" by The Ides of March.


2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Great video. I enjoyed seeing them in their prime. We always thought they were Chicago when we heard them. I loved cruising listening to music on a summer evening. We had 3.2 beer in Ohio that allowed us to drink at 18. Those were the days!

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: Watch it now. You are showing your age.