Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wackos Attack a Fellow Blogger

I was reading some of the posts on my blog list today and stopped by Domestic Divapalooza. I have been reading her blog (and numerous previous blogs) for a long time.

She is a good, level headed All America Christian woman who uses her blog to expound her thoughts and beliefs on various topics. Recently, she posted a series of very humorous pictures of what the United States might be like if Barack Hussein Obama gains the White House. I have published some of them below.

If you get a chance click over to her blog and view the pictures and read the comments. I imagine you will be amused at the pictures and pissed at some of the comments left by the great unwashed "liberal" masses. I have posted some of the photos below.

Let's get together and support her against some of the negative comments she is enduring. She is a great woman, a great mother, a great American, and a great Christian.

"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain














13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like she has been invaded by a truckload of trash talking trolls.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: Thanks for stopping by her blog. She is a good lady and as the mob used to say "She's one of us."

Angela said...

Thank you for coming over and sticking up for me. To be honest, it was a bit overwhelming getting all the negativity from people that claim to be so "liberal" about today's world views.

On a side note.. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to add your blog to my news reader. I can't seem to find the correct feed address. Can you e-mail it to me? My e-mail address is angelaaa @ cox.net - Thanks!

Keep up the good work on your blog too! I like it! YOU ROCK!

Law and Order Teacher said...

I went to her blog and I was not amazed by the vitriol of the left. I thought the pictures were humorous, however, it should be no surprise the left has no sense of humor. They seem to emotionally involved in anger. I don't know why they hate the way they do but it is what it is. You did the right thing standing up for her.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: Thanks for visiting her blog and supporting her.

Texas Truth said...

Angela: Not a problem. I was PROUD to do it. We have to stick together against the uneducated, unwashed, liberal masses. Keep those posts coming. We will take on all comers.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: Thanks for stopping by and supporting her. I am always amazed that the liberal wackos want us to understand their point of view and go crazy when we say something they do not like. Clearly a mental defect, I think.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Those photos were great. And of course if they had been making fun of Christians they would be applauding her. I didn't get a chance to comment yet (6" stack of homework to grade) but I will do so in the near future.

Angela said...

I made sure to post some religious fun today too!

You know.. it just drives me nuts that there are "Christians" out there that think they are too good for this stuff..

[[hugs]] -- THANK YOU for helping me out. It's much appreciated Texas Truth!!

Texas Truth said...

The Vegas Art Guy: Thanks for helping out. She is "one of us."

Texas Truth said...

Angela: I checked them out. They were GREAT. Keep up the "funny" photos. I (and others) LOVE them.

Angela said...

Most of those are things that people send me to post because they might be uncomfortable doing so OR they don't have time to maintain a lob themselves. I certainly don't mind at all. It keeps things interesting for sure!

Texas Truth said...

Angela: If you EVER get anything you feel unconfortable about posting, please foreward it to me. I will use it.