Saturday, June 14, 2008

2008 Texas Republican Convention-Day 2

Day 2 (Friday, June 13) at the 2008 Texas Republican Convention has come and gone. After getting a late start in the morning (afternoon) , I was able to get some views of what was going happening on the convention floor.

The political maneuvering occurring on the convention floor did not interest me very much, so I confined myself to the action going on elsewhere (i.e. bloggers row, mixers, small group settings, and the overall general view of the convention).

The Ron Paul supporters were very vocal but were amazingly polite and did not cause the ruckus I thought they would.

The speeches by the party bigwigs were typical; saying what was required to appease the crowd. It was exciting to see and hear them in person.

I will post more later, as it is getting late as I am tried.

"I wish I had an answer to that, because I'm tired of answering that question" - Yogi Berra

No comments: