Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Obama's Brother States Obama Is A Muslim

An article was published in the "Israel Insider" (Israel's daily news magazine), that Barack HUSSEIN Obama's half brother states Malik confirms his half-brother Barack grew up a Muslim.

Read the article by clicking
here.

Perhaps Malik did not get the memo from his brother about this issue. Nevertheless, it does raise questions of who is telling the truth.

I could not care less what religion Obama is. I will not vote for him anyway. What does bother me is the fact that Obama feels the need to lie about this. If he was a Muslim and converted to Christianity, why not admit it? If he is or was considered Muslim because of his father's beliefs does not matter to me. I respect a man who tells the truth and is willing to come forward with said truth when confronted.

That is one of the many reasons I will not vote for Obama and will do everything in my power to help defeat him. I just do not think he is truthful.

One addition thing that this article bring to mind is why would his brother lie? He has no motive and nothing to gain from telling a lie.

That single reason raises suspicion in my mind. I would hope it would also raise suspicion in your mind as well.

"When one's character begins to fall under suspicion and disfavor, how swift, then, is the work of disintegration and destruction" - Mark Twain


No comments: