Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mitt Romney Speech at the 2008 Texas Republican Convention

Below is a video clip of the speech give by Mitt Romney at the 2008 Texas Republican Convention banquet. The banquet was held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.

A person very dear to my heart had a ticket to the banquet and was kind enough to video it for me (and you). The video is not the best quality however it is very nice to have it. I was unable to attend and it will give me (and others) a chance to experience speech second hand.

I did want to take this time to thank the person who videoed it for me. This person is the kindest, most caring person I have ever known and it was a treat for them to attend. I was very happy for them.

I know you will join me in thanking them from the bottom of our hearts.

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." - Albert Schweitzer

THERE HAS BEEN TROUBLE UPLOADING THE VIDEO. I WILL TROUBLESHOOT IT AND UPLOAD IT LATER.

No comments: